Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tools That Change The Way We Think

I have noticed that by using extensive internet, media,and technology it has really impacted the way I think. I'm more interested in getting the quick facts rather the whole background information. In a matter of seconds, I have the information I need, and I don't feel the need to look any further or dig deeper to confirm if the facts are true. I am willing to admit that my concentration is repeatedly broken. I am focused on a researching task, but then a new tab is opened, and suddenly I find my attention focused else where. Whether it be Facebook, Tumblr, or Youtube, my attention is there rather getting the information. With these daily distractions, researching is getting harder for people to do. It is becoming a bothersome thing, and something they aren't willing to spend time on. It's unfortunate that it had come to this, but its something we all struggle with.

No comments:

Post a Comment