Monday, November 7, 2011

AP English Literature

The concepts I will take from this class will be the general one taught about the internet. For years I have spent time on the computer without fully understanding this new technology that has brought us many beneficial things. There was no visible problem, so I never felt the need to question it. That wasn't until I enrolled in this class that is. Throughout the first couple of months, we began learning the underlying manipulation, and problems with the internet and the company of Google. I began to look to other things, and think of how other things may be run in the same way.  In a way, we began to re-learn how to use the internet.

This class has gone beyond the edges of the normal lesson plans of an average English class. Yes, this class is tough, hard work, and at times an all consumerist of time, but I feel its benefiting my peers and I. We have learned things we never questioned before, solely because that's been all we have known. We have tackled Hamlet, participated in  video conference with some of the most intelligent males, and I am sure there is more to come that will set us up to grow as individuals and prepare us for the years to come. We are learning lessons for life, rather for the upcoming test. I am now realizing the differences between my other classes and their routine lessons, and this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment